Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Mad Sports Sagl
Article 1 – General
(1) Mad Sports Sagl, Centro Carvina 1, 6807 Taverne, incorporated and registered in Switzerland under company registration number CHE-187.589.920, (hereinafter referred to as "Mad Sports") specialises in producing printed material (such as flyers, postcards, posters, etc). Mad Sports also offers certain non-customised products for sale on its Website (as defined below) to its customers.
(2) These general terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts for the production of printed material concluded via Mad Sports’s websites and to all other contracts relating to the supply of non-customised products from Mad Sports concluded via the Website.
(3) These general terms and conditions shall apply to transactions conducted with sole traders, partnerships or business entities and public bodies, whether contemplated or occurring in the future. Any terms and conditions (of order or purchase) of the Customer or of any third party on behalf of the Customer (whether incorporated into any purchase order or confirmation or otherwise) shall not apply, even if Mad Sports has not specifically rejected them. Even if Mad Sports refers to a document containing or referring to terms and conditions of the Customer or of a third party, this shall not constitute consent to the incorporation of those terms and conditions into any contract with Mad Sports.
(4) Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. By ordering any of Mad Sports’ products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER, PLEASE PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO ARTICLE 7, ARTICLE 22 AND SECTION B: ”Customer Information”
Article 2 – Definitions
For purposes of these general terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the meanings set out below.
1. "Account": The Customer's online user account to which the Customer receives access after entering their e-mail address and password;
2. "Business Customer ": Any person acting for purposes relating to that person’s trade,business, craft or profession, whether acting personally or through another person acting in the trader’s name or on the trader’s behalf;
3. "Consumer": Any individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business craft or profession;
4. "Customer(s)": Either a Business Customer or Consumer who use the service of Mad Sports via Mad Sports;
5. "Customised Products": Products, which are personalised in accordance with the Customer’s specification;
6. "Guest login": Registration and approval for temporary use of Mad Sports restricted to the duration of one purchase order;
7. "Order": The order for the Products made by the Customer forming the contract between the Customer and Mad Sports;
8. "Order Confirmation": An email sent out by Mad Sports to the Customer confirming Mad Sports’s acceptance of the relevant order in accordance with Article 6(5);
9. "Paper proof": A digital print-out of the print-ready data converted for the print run, created according to the quality standards to DIN ISO 12647;
10. "Password": A combination of figures and/or letters enabling the Customer to log in for the services on Mad Sports once registration is complete, in combination with the e-mail address;
11. "Printing Data": The data or information supplied by the Customer relating to the form of customisation or personalisation of print products.
12. "Products": The print products or any other goods that are sold or made available by Mad Sports;